Friday, January 24, 2014

*GREAT PRODUCTS TO USE ON YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS

Dry Hair Extensions

Luster! Luster! Luster! Those of us who wear hair extensions know that there is nothing worst than dry hair extensions. We want our hair to shine without looking oily, plastic, or fake!! When hair extensions lose their shine and that soft glow we all want to know whats the best products to use?

Well, I would like to share with you some of the products I use on my extensions that definitely gives my hair LIFE without KILLING my pockets!




                                                 CANTU SHEA BUTTER SHEEN SPRAY
                                                      http://www.superbeautydepot.com

YES!!! I loves me some "Cantu". Not only does it have a nice fragrance but it adds a silky, lustrous, shine to my hair extensions. The Price of this product can cost anywhere from $5.00 to $7.00 but that's not a problem because it is money well spent. I recommend using lightly maybe once a day because you don't want to have your extensions filled with so much product that it weighs the hair down and causes you to lose the hairs natural flow and body. Available at your local beauty supply or online retail.



                                                    SMOOTH N SHINE POLISHING  
                                                           http://www.walmart.com

This is another one of my favorite products that I use to add luster to my hair extensions. Smooth n shine polishing spray. It is an instant repair for dry and dull looking extensions. It is not heavy and has a light unnoticeable fragrance. This can be used throughout the day but just don't over do it. This product cost anywhere from $4.00 to $6.00. Available at Walmart or your local beauty supply store.




                                                               Oil Free Wig Shine
                                                            http://wignaccent.com/

Now this product right here has rightfully earned it's position in my top 3 favorite sheen products. I have had my hands in hair for over 6 years and this product has faithfully done its job. I actually use this product on my natural hair as well as my hair extensions. It leaves a medium shine that can last throughout the day and has little to a light fragrance. A wonderful closing to a finished hairstyle. This product comes in three different sizes to fit your budget, which is always a great thing. Available at your local beauty supply or online retail.



Matted & Tangled Hair

Now I know i'm not the only one out here who has broken a comb or two trying to run a comb through matted and tangled hair extensions?!! Drives you crazy right? Makes you just want to take the hair out of your head and throw the hair in the trash can right? Well, "STOP"...."DON'T DO IT"..."PUT THE COMB DOWN SLOWLY" and read on!

I want to share with you products and tools that I use to keep my hair extensions manageable and easy to detangle.

First, let me start off by saying that if you spend a little extra money and pay for quality hair you will have less hassle with detangling. Second, there is a proper way and proper tools to use when detangling your extensions. When I speak of detangling your hair, I am speaking in reference to both dry and wet extensions, straight, wavy, and so on.



                                                  DETANGLING SHAMPOO BRUSH
                                                       http://www.denmanbrush.com/


If your having trouble detangling your hair extensions after you shampoo and condition them, use a shampoo brush while your shampooing and conditioning and I promise detangling will be less of a hassle during the comb through process. (remember to always start brushing from the bottom while holding the hair weft as well.) This item should not cost you more than $2.00. Available at your local beauty supply or online retail.



                                          ISOPLUS WET N WAVY DETANGLING SPRAY
                                                                http://misswigs.com/

Okay, don't get me wrong, I know this product says "wet and wavy" but I use this on my straight hair as well as my curly hair (wet or dry) when I am detangling. It works wonders!! I usually spray enough on my extensions without drenching them (depending on the hair type) Then, I brush through small sections of my hair taking out any kinks or tangles. This product can cost anywhere from $4.00 to $6.00 Available at your local beauty supply or online retail.

*I'm sure everyone knows that during the comb out process, Detangle Brushes or Large Tooth Combs should be used, right?? Okay Great!!


I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE OUT! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, DON'T BE AFRAID TO POST THEM...XOXO
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment